I’m giving away a batch of homemade cookies to 3 lucky readers! Here’s the scoop…
My blog is moving to a new URL next week (http://foodsforthesoul.net). While I can transfer all of my pages and posts, I can’t transfer any of your subscriptions! Because I enjoy reading every comment you leave and smile at all of your heartfelt words, I consider you my friends—and I’d hate to end our friendships just because I change addresses!
I wish I could mail each and every one of you a package of homemade cookies, but I don’t have quite enough stamps… It’ll be hard to give away only 3 sets of sweets, but here’s how you enter:
- Follow my blog at its new address by either email or RSS.
- Follow the Foods for the Soul Facebook page.
- Follow me (@FoodsForSoul) on Twitter.
- Follow me (Foods for the Soul) on Pinterest.
- Refer a friend to an email or RSS subscription—and be sure they sign up! (This actually counts as two entries: one for you AND one for your friend. And you can refer as many friends as you like to increase your chances of winning cookies!)
Post a separate comment here at the blog’s new address for each way you enter. (Each comment counts as a separate entry!) The giveaway will end at 11:59 pm on Friday, February 22, and I’ll post the winners the following day. Each winner will get to choose what kind of cookie I make and mail, so start thinking of your favorite recipes!
You have a week to enter as many times as you want—ready, set, go!