If you’re new around here, I need to let you in on a little secret. You ready? Lean in close…
I’m a chocoholic.
Yup, that’s right. I, Amy—a health-oriented food blogger—am addicted to chocolate. I eat it at least 3 times a day: a little nibble after breakfast, a square after lunch, and some form of dessert after dinner. Oh, and maybe an extra piece during my afternoon snack.
Because of my obsession, I’ve concocted and collected quite a few chocolate recipes. Here are 14 of my favorites—plus my newest addition at the end!
- Brownies. I can’t get enough of these Ooey Gooey Brownies. They’re dense, rich, chocolaty… And these Midnight Dark Chocolate Brownies are just as good!
- Cookies. The fudgier the better, and both my Fudgy Chocolate Cherry Cookies and Chocolate Crinkles fit the bill perfectly. And who could resist Nutella Cookies? They taste like you’re dipping a spoon straight into the jar!
- Truffles. Blueberry Greek Yogurt Truffles. Rival See’s Candy. Enough said.
- Pancakes. Karey shared her Chocolate Flax Pancakes a few weeks ago, and you’ll jump out of bed in the morning just to take a bite of these fluffy guys!
- Muffins. Oozing with white chocolate and gooey marshmallows, these Rocky Road Muffins might taste more like dessert… And these Chocolate Zucchini Muffins pack such a chocolaty punch that you’ll forget you’re eating veggies!
- Cupcakes. They’re basically sweeter muffins with frosting, right? These Chocolate Tofu Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Drizzle might be the moistest I’ve ever baked (you can’t taste the tofu, I promise!), but these German-ish Chocolate Cupcakes aren’t far behind! Plus their sweet caramely coconut frosting just melts in your mouth…
- Donuts. I always order a kiddie chocolate donut with chocolate frosting and rainbow sprinkles when I visit any donut store, but I baked my own healthier version so I can indulge a little more often!
- Fudge. Oh my, don’t even get me started… This creamy Milk Chocolate Fudge is 100% fail-proof, and the entire pan of this Ginger Fudge disappeared in under 24 hours. Ahem.
- Ice Cream. Especially my Chocolate Brownie Ice Cream. Two times the chocolate with none of the guilt—yum!
- Oatmeal. Mixed with cocoa powder and a spoonful of peanut butter, my Chocolate PB Oatmeal tastes like a Reese’s cup!
- Cake Balls. The same match made in heaven, these Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake Balls remind me of Reese’s Pieces, just slightly bigger (and more addictive!).
- Cheesecake. This creamy Chocolate Cheesecake tastes more like mousse than cream cheese—just the way I like it!
- Peanut Butter Cups. With homemade PB and a cute heart-shaped coating, my homemade Peanut Butter Cups are absolutely irresistible!
- Cake. Oh. My. Goodness. This Fat-Free Chocolate Cake with Fudgy Chocolate Frosting is to DIE for. Moist, rich, chocolaty… And the frosting? 3 ingredients and 5 minutes in the microwave. Couldn’t be easier. (Just try to save some for the cake and avoid eating it all with a spoon!)
And now, I may have made the most addictive chocolate treat of them all… Double Chocolate Cookie Dough Bites. They taste like a cross between a rich chocolate cookie and a fudgy chocolate brownie—the best of both worlds! I made one batch to test… A second batch to photograph (the first batch disappeared too quickly)… And a third for a new recipe (stay tuned!).
Yup, they’re THAT good. I promise.