Blink blink. Whoosh.
That’s about how fast this entire year flew by. Did it feel like that for you too? How just a few days ago, we were toasting 2014 at midnight with sparkling apple cider and wondering what the future held? And now we’re about to do that all over again. I could really use a pause button for life sometimes!
Although it felt like the entire year rushed past in the blink of an eye, I still created over 180 recipes to share with you. That’s quite a grocery bill—and lots of running miles to compensate for tasting all of those baked goodies!
Many of you gravitated towards certain posts, so I’ve gathered together the most-viewed treats as the Top 10 Reader Favorites of 2014 in the list below. (If you’re reading this on a regular desktop or laptop computer, you can click on each picture to go to the recipe too!)
- Blueberry Oatmeal Cookies
- Carrot Cake Oatmeal Cookies
- The Ultimate Healthy Soft & Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Skinny Funfetti Cake Batter Oatmeal
- Raspberry Oatmeal Cookies
- Banana Breakfast Cheesecakes
- Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars
- Strawberry Banana Granola Bars
- Skinny Single-Serving Microwave Brownie
- Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie
Of course, I couldn’t leave out the recipes I enjoyed the most! These are the ones I wanted to hoard all to myself, where I made as many excuses as possible to sneak into the kitchen and grab another taste. In no particular order, these are Amy’s Top 10 Favorites of 2014! (Again, if you’re reading this on a regular desktop or laptop computer, you can click on each picture to go to the recipe too!)
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry Truffles
- Lemon Cupcakes with Raspberry Vanilla Yogurt Frosting
- Skinny Mint Chocolate Chip Frappuccino
- Maple Mixed Berry Muffins
- Peppermint Drizzled Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- Skinny Slow Cooker Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Skinny Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Streusel Coffee Cake
- Peppermint Mocha Cookies
- Eggnog Snickerdoodles
As an incredibly indecisive person, it was nearly impossible for me to narrow down my list of favorites to just 10 recipes… So these are the bonus recipes, my Top 6 Honorable Mentions of 2014! (Again, if you’re reading this on a regular desktop or laptop computer, you can click on each picture to go to the recipe too!)
- Clean Almond Berry Crumble
- Chocolate Cupcakes with Cookies ’n Cream Frosting
- Fudgy Salted Caramel Brownies
- Strawberry Banana Poppy Seed Muffins
- Skinny Rainbow Chocolate Chip Pizookie
- Slow Cooker Sticky Pecan Buns
So to every single one of you reading this post, THANK YOU for making 2014 such a sweet and memorable year!