During my first three trips to the Cheesecake Factory, a popular restaurant here in the US, I never actually ordered a slice of cheesecake. Although they proudly featured many of their 35+ flavors in a glass display case just inside of the entryway, tempting guests from the moment they walked through the doors…
They also showcased some of their regular cakes on top of the display case, including one very decadent six-layer chocolate cake with fudgy frosting and miniature chocolate chips pressed into every inch of its sides. As the author of this chocolate cookbook, can you guess which dessert I chose?
Eventually, I decided to sample one of their indulgent cheesecakes in December a few years later, and as a chocoholic, I skipped straight over the classic plain and vanilla flavors and settled on their Oreo cheesecake: Oreos baked into their classic cheesecake, with a layer of fudge cake below and cookies ’n cream mousse above, finished with milk chocolate frosting on top, miniature chocolate chips pressed into the sides, and a side of whipped cream plus an Oreo.
Although previously not a huge cheesecake fan, my first bite of that decadent cheesecake immediately converted me… Not too surprising, with how sweet and chocolaty it was!
But when I started baking cheesecake treats in my own kitchen, I made them much healthier than the Cheesecake Factory’s creations. So today, I’m sharing some of my favorite healthy, guilt-free cheesecake recipes with you! They’re all clean-eating friendly with no refined flour or sugar, yet they’re just as delicious and irresistible as traditional indulgent treats!
from left to right, top to bottom…
- Raspberry Almond Cheesecake Bars
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Fudgy Dark Chocolate Cheesecake Swirled Brownies
- Dark Chocolate Cheesecake Thumbprint Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
- Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake Thumbprint Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Oatmeal Cookies
- Strawberry Cheesecake Bars
- Dark Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake Truffles
- Raspberry Cheesecake Oatmeal Cookies
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Oatmeal Cookies
- No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecakes
And you can find the rest of my guilt-free cheesecake recipes here!