Almost every year, my dad and I prepare the same recipes for Thanksgiving, along with some help from my mom and brother. The turkey, roasted on the grill outside (Dad’s specialty!); sausage dressing with lots of celery, onions, and fresh herbs; classic mashed potatoes (Mom’s specialty!) and my maple sweet potato casserole; Great-Grandma’s fresh cranberry salad (except without the jello!); a spinach salad or my favorite roasted Brussels sprouts; and supremely moist and tender whole wheat rolls, entirely from scratch.
While I absolutely love every savory morsel of Thanksgiving, I still look forward to dessert a teensy tiny bit more. Somehow, I’m guessing that’s not too surprising… By now, you probably know that I definitely have a huge sweet tooth!
My family always emphatically requests (borderline requires?) the same two desserts every year: pumpkin pie and pecan pie, both served with whipped cream. Sometimes, they even let me add a little chocolate to the pecan pie, if they’re feeling adventurous!
The few years I suggested another dessert for Thanksgiving, they offered the same feedback… “Let’s make that in addition to the two pies!” Tradition. It’s definitely a thing around here. ?
But just in case your family is a little more adventurous than mine (or in case I can sneak in a third Thanksgiving dessert!), I’m sharing this list of 35 Healthy Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes with you! They’re all deliciously sweet with plenty of festive fall flavors, yet they contain no refined flour or sugar!
Psst… You definitely need to try #6. It’s the BEST and my family actually lets me make it instead of their usual go-to recipe now!
From left to right, top to bottom…
- Healthy Pumpkin Sugar Cookies
- Healthy Pumpkin Pie Thumbprint Cookies
- The Ultimate Healthy Apple Pie
- Healthy Small Batch Mini Pumpkin Cupcakes with Chocolate Frosting
- Healthy Pumpkin Bundt Cake
- The Ultimate Healthy Pumpkin Pie
- Healthy Cinnamon Apple Cupcakes
- Healthy Slow Cooker Crustless Apple Pie a la Mode
- Healthy Pumpkin Spice Latte Pound Cake
- Healthy Apple Pie Thumbprint Cookies
- Healthy Cranberry Apple Pie
- Healthy Cinnamon Apple Pound Cake
- Healthy Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Healthy Pumpkin Blossoms
- The Ultimate Healthy Apple Crumble
- Healthy Pumpkin Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Healthy Cranberry Orange Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Healthy Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter Cups
- Healthy Cranberry Jam Thumbprint Cookies
- Healthy Pecan Pie Thumbprint Cookies
- Healthy Pumpkin Cowboy Cookies
- Healthy Dark Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
- Healthy Dark Chocolate Cranberry Crumb Cake
- Healthy Chai Spice Apple Crumble
- Healthy Cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Healthy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- Healthy Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Healthy Slow Cooker Pumpkin Streusel Cake
- Healthy Apple Pie Oatmeal Cookies
- The Ultimate Healthy Soft & Chewy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Healthy Maple Cupcakes with Pumpkin Pie Frosting
- Healthy Small Batch Apple Crumble Bars
- Healthy Pumpkin Cheesecake Oatmeal Cookies
- Healthy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pound Cake
- Healthy Simple Cinnamon Apple Cake
For even more recipes, you can find all of Amy’s healthy pumpkin recipes here… All of Amy’s healthy apple recipes here… All of Amy’s healthy cranberry recipes here… And all of Amy’s healthy dessert recipes here!
And when you make your any of these recipes, remember to snap a picture and share it on Instagram using #amyshealthybaking and tagging @amyshealthybaking IN the photo itself! (That guarantees I’ll see your picture! ?) I’d love to see your healthy Thanksgiving desserts!